Cancun March 2015

For some reason I cannot get my iPad to post to my blog. Am trying on my phone, for anyone out there in the blogosphere that even cares.

Star date Sunday March 8 2015. And I don't want to hear from any trekkies.

Slept til ten or nine or eleven. We really have no clue what time it is. We did the Spring ahead but are not sure Cancun so sprung. We think we're an hour behind Indiana time.

Today was sun, eat, swim, sun, welcome party (me only), sun, drink, shower and eat. Repeat X7 and that's pretty much our week.

We ate at Lorenzillo's for dinner.  And although it was a little more expensive than the cove, it was a fabulous meal. We're trying to figure out when to go back there for another meal.

Sun has set and we are reading on the patio in shorts.  As warm as it may get back home, I doubt it's swimming weather warm like here.

More later as this is a test.

Comments

  1. Always looks the same. Consistently beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are in the sunny warm place at the southern portion of the North American continent! Waiting for the snow to melt back home?

    BTW - what's wrong with Trekkies?! I have Star Trek to thank for getting me through grad school - escapism into the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11