Cancun Day 4 - Tuesday 3 DEC

Well I let Sleeping Beauty get some more bed time today.  I rolled her out at 9 am.  We hit the kiddie pool here on the 'large' side of the hotel.  Since I am all but fried on my face, I stayed in the shade and read a book.

We came to the room to get dry clothes and then ate lunch at the veranda here at the hotel.  Following lunch, we hit the kiddie pool at the small side to avoid the crowds.  The sun left us at 3 so we moved to the sun deck.  Once there, we had our personal waiter, who heard from the guys working yesterday that we are good tippers, so he was on the lookout for us.

Back to the room after 4.  We took showers and then I finished book #1.  We grabbed a cab and had dinner at the Captain's Cove.  Fantastic food overlooking the lagoon.

Back to the room and we have basketball games on the TV.  Sleeping Beauty is catching up on FB, while I update any one of you out there that happens to read this.

Weather is fantastic - 63 F tonight.  High of 80 tomorrow.  Crystal clear blue skies.  It's been awesome!

This is the sun setting from our 8th floor balcony at the hotel

This is the zip-line / rope bridge course in the lagoon that we went on in October

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11