Travel Day - Saturday DEC 4

 Kathy, Alex, Lorra & Adam left the hotel this morning at 5.  We received a text that their flight is delayed until 11:10 am.  That's an early morning for a long airport sit.  Sandy and I are not even leaving the hotel until 8:30 for a 12:10 flight.

I did get the pictures uploaded to yesterday's post.  Go back and check those out.

Looks like the weather at home gets colder next week.  Our plan is to go get Christmas trees tomorrow - which also happens to be my bride's 54th birthday.  No worries.  I planned ahead and bought her present before we left on this trip.  Feel free to send her birthday wishes.

I would say something snide about her being an old woman or that it's her 60th birthday - but since we are the same age, I'd be making myself just as old.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11