Cancun update Tuesday

The mall, La Isla, had a Christmas display set up and Kathy had to have her picture taken.  Alex would NOT get in the photo.

While some of you may think it a travesty, I suspect there are a few of you who think it on the hilarious side.  But thanks to Day Care, miss Hadley gave a cold to Will, who shared it with Grandma, who gave it to me.  For the past two days, I could not speak.  Kathy says I sound like Big Foot.  Sandy says it's awesome because when I start to snore, I cough and wake up.  She has had some peaceful sleep the past two days.  The voice has started to come back a bit, but now the cold has relocated to my sinuses.  Fun.

Kathy at Christmas display at La Isla mall.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11