Cancun Day 7 - Friday Mar 23

I only know it's Friday because my pill box said so...

Look out!  Cold snap in Cancun.  It was only 72F when we got up today.  Sorry to all you back in Indiana who are expecting snow tomorrow.  We feel for you (snicker, snicker).  Fortunately, it did warm up to 79F today with the wind back.

We were both up before 9 and hit the sun deck.  Lunch was here at the hotel.  Then back to the sun deck.  I had been wearing my sunglasses all week - and had raccoon eyes and lines.  So I went without them today and did not get enough sunscreen on my eyelids.  They are tender.

We hit the showers and then off to Casa Rolandi again for dinner.  Sandy had  goat cheese salad and then the gnocchi for dinner.  I had duck tacos as an appetizer and then rack of lamb for dinner.  Best lamb I have ever eaten!  So we tallied up all the "out of the comfort zone" foods Sandy has had this week.  It goes like this:  ground beef, ham, turkey, chicken, bacon, steak, 3 types of shrimp, grouper, lobster, octopus, oysters, duck, lamb, and a goat cheese salad.  We are growing her palete.

We took some pictures today for you all to enjoy as you stack wood and get the snow shovels out:

The view from our balcony this afternoon.

Sandy eating her Goat Cheese Salad

The sun setting from the deck of Casa Rolandi, Cancun Mexico 3-23-18

I saw this when I turned around after taking the sunset photos.
Wish I would have known that sooner.  I might not have gotten so close to the water!

The evening as seen from the 10th floor outside our hotel door,
facing W looking over the lagoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11