Cancun - T-Minus 2 days left (3/20)

Got up earlier today than yesterday.  On the pool deck by 10.  Stayed until Sandy got hungry.  Back to room to change clothes and then head back down for lunch.

I swam up to the pool bar as my favorite bartender Frayli was back today.  I got a beer, because every good breakfast starts with beer.  Frayli asked if I wished to keep my tab open - which I normally do not do, but this time I said yes (knowing that we'd be back after lunch).  Frayli made me laugh when he said, "There are lots more opportunities for alcohol here for you" so it's a good thing to leave the tab open.  Know what?  He's right!  There are a lot more opportunities for me there at that bar.  Well played Frayli, well played!

After lunch, we dropped our stuff off at the sun deck and then hit the ocean.  I swam, Sandy waded.  No one is surprised.  We took advantage of Happy Hour today.

We came back to the room about 4:15 or so.  Showered and then headed to Puerto Mudero for steak dinners.  Sandy had to take a picture if for nothing else to haze on poor Alex.

We did get a FaceTime in with the Martin grandkids.  We are making plans to FT the Seager grandchild tomorrow.

Looking forward to coming home with nice tans (and burns) to a lovely 45F.  Sweet!

Here are some photos to show off!  We have a pretty poor internet connection, so I have downgraded these pictures so they load faster for me from Mexico.  In real life, these are about 1,000 times better!

Happy Hour Drinks 2 - 4 - 1 on the sun deck.
Banana Monkey for Mom and Miami Vice for Dad.

Our food at dinner.  Steaks, lobster, Cap't Morgan, and in the forefront, a baked potato.

 
Our view looking out over the bay tonight as we ate our dinner.

The moon shining down over the ocean, as seen from our balcony.
Far right, 2/3rds up - those lights?  Cruise Ship.
I am skinny dipping just off to the lower left of this photo.
Try getting that image out of your head.
Good night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11