Cancun Day 2 - Sunday 29 NOV

Some of the group was up about 7:30 this morning.  I slept until 8:30 which was still only about 12 hours.  That was enough for my back.  The damn bed is a rock.  And everyone else has the same report - beds are hard.

We headed for the main section at the end of the long pool in Phase 1 today.  Alex, Lorra, and Adam went to the Char-Hut for breakfast.  I snoozed some more in the chair.  I did get in the ocean this morning prior to napping.

We ate lunch in the Char-Hut as the rain came down.  It had been threatening all morning, but finally hit about Noon.  It was done the same time we were done eating.  We walked back to the room to reapply sunscreen.  Then we hit the sun deck over on Phase 2.  Spent the entire afternoon there.

Adam, Alex, and I hit the ocean.  The waves were fantastic today - at least 12' if not 15' tall - from the ocean floor to peak, or about 6' over our heads - maybe those are called 6' waves?.  Great for body-surfing back into shore.  A great time was had by all and it will take a year for all the sand to work back out of my....ears!

We took a cab down to Captain's Cove for dinner.  Excellent meal.  Saw two aligators.  My how they have grown!  Once again, it started raining while we ate.  I'm sure you all are just dying for us having to eat in the rain.

Back at the room and have SNF - Sunday Night Football - on the television.  Not much for me though - I'm calling it a day / night.  I'm going for another 12 hours of rest.

The main swimming pool as seen from our balcony this evening


The same pool.  Different view.
Just awesome here in paradise!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11