Happy Halloween - our costumes!

Tonight is Halloween, or Dia del Muerta in Mexico. Parties everywhere.

We dressed up as American tourists. And I must say, we are really convincing!

Sandy says, Dad is the drunken tourist and she is the normal one.

The iPad really sucks at night time pictures, but here we are in costume after dinner. That huge black blob behind us is the Pacific ocean.

Not quite as good as Capt Morgan (dad) or Capts Cove (mom), but close.

Full update in the morning. Off to watch American Futbol.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Camino Viejo a San Jose,Cabo,Mexico

Comments

  1. Well, that is a far cry from the weather in my classroom. I had it checked this morning and discovered that the vents were pushing out 62 degree air throughout my room. Wish I could post the picture of the blanket and aluminum foil covering the door to the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11