Cabo - Es Caliente

Immediately after my last post, we left the observation deck for the pool. It's cooler, but Sandy says that's a relative term.

Smokin' Hot is my term. I had to move to the shade.

Check out the photos. Our resident lush even has wet hair. You know it has to be hot for her to go underwater.





Don't ask about the walrus that jumped into the pool and filled her ears.

Ordered brick oven pizza pool side for lunch. Haven't left this spot all day except to heed Mother Nature's call. I hit the ocean twice. Powerful rip tide.

Two cruise ships docked today, so we're staying put for dinner. That makes three we've seen this week.





Yes, that's a bucket of beer.

Here is a picture of Sandy going down the Shamu slide, yea right!





The weather is here.....wish you were beautiful!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Camino Viejo a San Jose,Cabo,Mexico

Comments

  1. kudos to mom who went under the water AND down the slide...I'm guessing she will redo that version of the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11