Cancun Day 1 - Sat Dec 7

Got up after about 3 hours of sleep. Nick, Eric and I were trying to win Clan Wars on COD Ghosts. Temps hovered around 15 F and Sandy wore gloves to the airport.

Flight was delayed about 30 mins for deicing. Other than that, pretty uneventful. I watched "We are the Millers" or something like that. Landed about 10 local, one hour behind Indiana. Ate lunch at the Mayan and checked into room 616, one floor above front deck and two above pool. On the SW side underneath the camera and across from the pool bar.

Hit the pool and sun deck until dinner at the Cove. We both tried new dishes that were excellent. Returned to room and crashed.

The technology has changed. We now have our own router in the room. Thus there are different passwords for the public RC wifi and our room wifi. None of them seem to work on either my phone or iPad. Sandy is loving it because her stuff works.

I have shut off my phone and Sandy's. The only way to reach us is via our gmail accounts.

After messing around for 2 hours, I think I finally got this blog to work. We'll see. Problem is with my location. Have reset passwords 3 times already. No way I'm going to remember what's what.

Still winning. Wind chill here is about 82 degrees.

If Nick thinks our wifi stinks at home, he would Not be happy here. Bonus, it's free.

More later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Calle Cucumatz, CancĂșn, Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11