Monday Dec 9

Up and out by 9 this morning. 10 minute rain came before 10. Back out to enjoy the sun before lunch next door. On the way back, we ran into the Magic Finger guys doing their finger painting on tiles.

Laid out on the sun deck until dinner. Had another 4 minute shower. Didn't stop us from enjoying the day. I hit the ocean for a swim. Double breaking waves with a full curl on the outside set. Fun to body surf. Wind chill hovering around 91F.

Took showers and headed back to the Cove for dinner. Sandy had the shrimp trio and I ordered the Hogfish fillet. Awesome eats and I would have it again. Last night we ate here in the RC. They mixed up our steaks. Sandy's ribeye was med-rare and my prime was med-well. No worries. We made the best of it.

Have found that my limit is six beers until I'm too full to drink any more. Have not found the limit on Cap't Morgan and coke.

Sitting in room watching MNF. Ditka gets his number retired at the half.

Saw that Nick, Alex and gang won Silver Clan War in ghosts. Go team!

No sun poisoning yet, but the week is still young.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Calle Cucumatz, CancĂșn, Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11