Cancún Day 3 - Monday 08 Dec

Ok. So we're on vacation. I really have no clue what day it is. Dave Porrill is celebrating tomorrow, not today.

Sandy hit the pool at 8:30 this morning. I stayed away this morning as I got plenty of sun yesterday. She came back up for lunch at Noon. We went next door as the Welcome Party was today and we wanted to avoid the crowd.

Clouds rolled in, but weather was pleasant. We stayed out until 4. I hit the beach and did some body surfing. And let me tell ya, this is a lot of body to surf. I judge the surf by distance and clothing to retrieve. I hit the sand twice and had to pull my suit back up. That's some good surfing!

We ate dinner here at the hotel for Cajun Night. Food was excellent and Sandy had a drink for Leslie. I actually tried the Cajun meatloaf and then had two pieces of German Chocolate cake - it was so fluffy I almost died! Sandy took photos to verify and eventually to haze Shelby with.

Then we went to old town and did the pub crawl home. Sandy was puking after 6 tequila shots and I have no clue how we made it back to our room. Thankful, we did.
That last bit, that's a lie. I just wanted to see how many folks are actually reading this stuff I post.




The start of the welcome party on our sun deck.




Sunset on Monday.




Sandy, aka The Lush, drinking a piña colada for Leslie. Yes, there is rum in there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Royal Caribbean, Cancún, Mexico

Comments

  1. You had me up until mom had 6 tequila shots...I know she can only handle 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction about the anniversary date noted, thanks - I am reading these posts in succession on Thursday and actually didn't realise you had the day wrong. No biggie, it was a great day whatever day it was!

    I raised an eyebrow when reading the bit about Sandy after 6 tequilas ... not sure I believed it at first, but thought, "Maybe this lady likes to party when in Cancun!"

    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11