Cancún Groundhog Day

We have lost all concept of space and time. Although this is a great place for that to happen.

Not nearly as cloudy today. Hot. Very nice. At the pool before ten. Lunch was here.

Date night is here for Italian Buffett.

Sandy did take some photos on her Kindle and sent them to Kathy and Nick. Just hazing.

So we're trying to figure out how to turn our weeklong vacation into a several months long vacation. We've considered selling body parts, but that's one and done. I mean how many kidneys can one person sell? Next on the list was prostitution. We figure if it took a quarter to travel around the world, we would not have enough to get out of the county if we had to rely on prostitution. Illegal drugs did not make the list because neither of us wants to go to a Mexican prison.

I guess we'll just have wait until we hit the lotto.

Until then, we have about three more Groundhog Days left to enjoy!

And for my daughter who was worried about my pocket knife, it's safe at home. I moved it off my dresser so I would not habitually put it in my pocket and get pimped at the airport yet again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Royal Caribbean, Cancún, Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11