At airport - security problems again

Didn't go to sleep last night, so still wearing Friday's clothes. And yes, my pocket knife was STILL in my pocket as I tried to pass security. Again!

I made an additional walk back out to the truck to stow it while Sandy waited at the gate.

All is good now and we're starting the pre-boarding activities.

Drove down in major fog. Cleared up about Zionsville. 48 and raining here in Indy.

Should be on the beach in about 5 hours. That is, if we don't crash first.

More from Mexico later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Access Dr,Indianapolis,United States

Comments

  1. I know you love that knife, but try to remember ... if you have to make silly mistakes, it would be more to your credit to make a new one each time!
    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11