Fly Board Video of Kathy on YouTube

I uploaded a 50 second video of Kathy on the fly board to YouTube.
It's not available on my iPad but this link should take you there.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=jTk4aDr2EI8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjTk4aDr2EI8%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

Copy and paste that into your web browser. I did not make it public, which in hindsight I should have so you could search on it.

Leave a comment if that link does not work and I can email the link to you, I think - if I have your email address.

Remember that your arms are strapped to water jets. No adjusting your helmet, wiping your face, or pulling your shorts back up (Alex).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:CancĂșn, Mexico

Comments

  1. Looks like fun but...I would probably be a sight seer like Sandy! No sharks right???

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11