Monday March 4

Yesterday, our pool chairs were next to some guys from the east coast. Entertaining for a while, but annoying enough that we switched locations.

We ate lunch at the Mayan with the goal of having cheeseburgers in paradise. Alas, their lunch special was quesadillas which suited us both nicely. New seats after lunch. Stayed out til after 3.

Showers and some basketball viewing before hitting the Cove for dinner. We sat inside due to the wind, but went outside to take pictures. We shoulda sat outside.







There was no one guarding the front desk as we left the Cove, so I ended up with enough dinner mints for the rest of the week!

We both read until sleepy time. Mama was out by 9, I read til 11:30.

First up at 7:30 am today because the maintenance guys were Mowing! Followed by the weed eater. Gorgeous looking day today. No wind and full sun. We're lathering up to go find a sit spot by the pool.

When we first arrived, my Lilly email worked fine. Now it does not. My speculation is that my password expired and I can only reset it on my laptop. Oh well, won't be reading any Lilly emails. All other email works fine for Sandy and me.

Sending a shout out to Pa Jerry who turns 73 tomorrow! Nick has your card, but I suspect you'll need to stop by the house and pick it up.

More of the same today as yesterday. Our only concern is where to eat dinner tonight.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Calle Cucumatz, CancĂșn, Mexico

Comments

  1. It's a rough life in paradise! Sounds like you are having a good time and getting lots of R&R.

    Way to go with the dinner mints! Serves them right for not guarding their stash.

    Don't worry about the Lilly e-mails ... they are probably not important and they will be waiting for you when you get home.

    Be safe. Love to Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11