Night photos

We took some photos at night with the camera, iPad, and my Samsung Galaxy. By far, the Samsung pics are the best.

I thought I could send them to Dropbox over wifi, to no avail. I tried to email them to myself. Again fail. I need to get them here to my iPad to share on this blog. Oh well, this will have to do for now.



From our balcony, two floors up. That's the entrance to Tradewinds on the far right. It's the ocean all the way in the back - all black.

Time has gone by quickly. One more day and we have to start packing. Our new suitcases are huge and will do nicely for getting all the stuff we just bought home.

I still have to pass a written exam for my open water certification. Will try that first thing in the morning.

Good night all.
From the not-so-snowy beaches of Cancun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Calle Cucumatz, CancĂșn, Mexico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11