Cancun 2022 - Day 2 - Sunday 06 MAR

 I went to bed last night as soon as Duke and Coach K lost to the Tarheels.  It was 8:30 pm.  My bride came in an hour later and I only know that because she told me.  I was out.  I did get up at 6:50 this morning.  She rolled out at 8.  We were slathered and at the pool by 9 am.  

It was breezy, but that's a good thing as it kept the felt temperatures to below the 86 F (30 C) actual air temperature.  We stayed there until Noon and walked over to the pool restaurant for lunch.  After eating we came back to the room for more sunscreen and then went back to the sundeck for naps #3 and 4 for me.

The pool water felt cool, but I suspect that is because I was so warm on the sundeck.  The ocean was really rough (red flag) due to the current / undertow, but it felt warmer than the pool.

Back to the room by 5 pm for showers.  Dinner was here at the condo restaurant at 6.  We both went for the buffet.  Back to the room by 7.  

Today's batch of pictures below...

A night shot of the pool and ocean from our 7th floor balcony last night

A daytime shot of the pool & ocean from our balcony

Our view while enjoying dinner on the patio this evening.
Shuffering something awful down here!

Day 2 selfie.  Yes we got some sun.  Not burnt, but pinkish in some places.
We have another 7 full days to get plenty of vitamin D.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cancun Day 2 - Sunday, March 10

Retirement Party Cancun 2024 - Day 1

Cancun Day 3 - Monday March 11